GTX 16-series laptops support arrives with NVIDIA's GeForce Game Ready Driver 430.49
Unsurprisingly, a new driver arrived yesterday alongside the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 series-driven laptops and the desktop GeForce GTX 1650 graphics cards. Dubbed 430.39, the new driver package does not include a new PhysX System Software part and comes with the HD Audio Driver version 126.96.36.199. Those who have not updated their video drivers for a while will also discover that the 3D Vision component has been removed.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready driver 430.39:
- Day-one optimizations for Mortal Kombat 11.
- Full support for the laptops packing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 series graphics (more than 80 designs from every major OEM, according to NVIDIA).
- Support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (including Variable Rate Shading).
- Double-digit improvements when using the Vulkan renderer in Rebellion's Strange Brigade.
- Support for seven more G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors (three from Acer and one from each of the following: LG, Gigabyte, Asus, AOpen).
As usual, the entire package can be easily downloaded and installed via NVIDIA's GeForce Experience software. However, those who are not using GeForce Experience and have no plans to bother with it can simply go to this page and download the new WHQL driver package — no less than 537.48 MB in size — manually.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here