Dell Vostro 13 5370 business notebook already available online for Asia and Australia
Dell’s stars at CES 2018 were clearly the convertible models, with the XPS and Latitude being the most anticipated. Dell’s business-oriented brands like Vostro were not prominently featured, but these still remain an integral part of the company’s yearly lineup. The entire Vostro family is getting refreshed with Intel gen 8 processors, and the latest model to get the upgrades is Vostro 13 5370.
As the model name suggests, this notebook comes with a 13.3-inch FHD IPS display with anti-glare coating. Dell upgraded the processor to an Intel i5-8250U with 6 MB cache and 3.4 GHz maximum frequency. The base model comes with 8 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, but there are options that allow for 16 or 32 GB. For the graphics solution Dell allows users to choose between the modest Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU or AMD Radeon 530 with 2 GB of GDDR5. The storage part is handled by SSDs models up to 256 GB in capacity, and Windows 10 Pro comes pre-installed.
The feature list also includes:
• 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A with PowerShare, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C ports
• 1 HDMI connector
• 1 combo audio jack for headsets and mics
• Gigabit Ethernet + WiFi + Bluetooth 4.2
• Micro SD card reader
• Backlit waterproof chiclet keyboard and precision touchpad
• 720p webcam with mic
• Two 2W speakers and HD audio codec
• Silver with Nocturnal Blue / Rose Gold with Rich Walnut Brown color options
• 65 W PSU (for AMD GPU variant) / 45 W PSU for Intel GPU variant
• Dimension: 0.69 x 12.75 x 8.65 inch / 3.11 lbs weight
The Vostro 13 5370 is already available for online orders in Asia and Australia, with the base model costing ~ US$932.