Cyberpunk 2077: Photo Mode shown in a new official trailer
Taking screenshots from a game is not a big thing, even when the game does not offer any features to make the job easier. However, Cyberpunk 2077 has a Photo Mode that has just been detailed in a new official trailer and promises to take in-game screenshot taking to a whole new level.
Without further ado, these are the categories of settings available in Photo Mode:
- Camera - type, preset, field of view, rotation.
- Depth of field - enabled, auto focus, aperture.
- Pose - category, pose, muzzle flash, expression, rotate, left/right, close/far, character visible.
- Effect - exposure, contrast, highlights, vignette, chromatic aberration, grain, effect.
- Stickers - five stickers, frame, and background.
The most interesting part that can be noticed in the video embedded below is that the character can be re-positioned, moved around, or get a new facial expression/stance. Thanks to this approach, the Photo Mode in Cyberpunk 2077 does much more than just take some screenshots - it allows the player to actually create different scenes based on an in-game still shot.
Yesterday, CD Projekt RED confirmed that those who start playing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to transfer their saves to the latest consoles from Sony and Microsoft as soon as they get their hands on one.
Cyberpunk 2077 (on YouTube)