Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War achievements list leaks online and gamers are not quite excited
With less than three weeks left until its release, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now slowly getting out of the shadows. We are not talking about any official reveal, but an unofficial leak of the list that contains all the achievements and trophies that one can obtain in the game is as good as it gets.
The list is quite generous and contains no less than 44 achievements. To get the platinum trophy, gamers need to reach 1,000 points across multiple campaign, multiplayer, and zombie mode missions. Here are a few achievements from the aforementioned list and their requirements, as well as the number of gamescore points awarded by it:
- Combat Recruit - Complete the single-player campaign on any difficulty, 30
- The Final Countdown - Complete The Final Countdown in campaign on any difficulty, 15
- Patriot Arrow - Kill an enemy with the secret weapon while ziplining during Yamantau, 30
- Mean Machine - Get 100 Kills as the driver, pilot, or passenger of a vehicle in multiplayer, 90
- Dungeon Diver - Visit every corner of a Deadly Dungeon, 30
The most interesting part of this leak is the hate that this upcoming title got on Wccftech, where the comments go as far as "People that still play COD games are mentally retarded" and various ways of saying that nobody cares about this franchise anymore.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is scheduled to come out on November 13 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S | X, and PC. However, the PlayStation 5 version is set to hit the US and Canada on the same day but should hit the rest of the world on November 19.