Asus ZenFone Go (ZB690KG) now official
Asus has quietly unveiled a new ZenFone Go handset earlier this week. Dubbed Asus ZenFone Go ZB690KG, this is a phablet almost 7 inches in size that comes with entry level specs and an old operating system. Obviously, the price should help it score some sales, but this information is not public yet.
Asus ZenFone Go (ZB690KG) has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB, as well as 100 GB of Google Drive storage (free for two years) and 5 GB of Asus WebStorage (for life)
- Display: 6.9-inch 10-point multitouch IPS with 1,024X600 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS support, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.6 pounds; 3.99X7.4X0.35 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3,840 mAh; up to 20 hours 3G talk time, 16 hours WiFi browsing, and 735 hours 3G standby
- Colors: gray, white
In addition to the above, the Asus ZenFone Go ZB690KG phablet also comes with dual-SIM support. Given its specs, it should have a very low price. We expect it to cost below $160 USD, but that remains to see. We will get back to it as soon as it hits the market, so stay tuned.
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.