The Huawei Watch Fit receives new features in its latest software update
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The Huawei Watch Fit has followed the Watch GT 2e and Watch GT 2 in receiving new features courtesy of its latest software update. However, the January 2021 update for the Watch Fit introduces more features to the elongated smartwatch than the corresponding updates did for the Watch GT 2e and the Watch GT 2.
According to a changelog published by Huawei Ailiesi, version 220.127.116.11 makes the following changes and improvements to the Watch Fit:
- Added support for periodically measuring your SpO2 level.
- A feature was introduced to split working exercises outdoors manually.
- Added support for viewing data about your environment, including the moon phase.
- The ability to detect new updates has been added to the clock.
- The algorithm has been optimized to determine the activity density.
- System stability has been improved.
- The display of some screens has been improved.
The update is a 27.8 MB download that can be triggered through the Huawei Health app. Your smartwatch must have at least 20% charge before the update can commence, though. Incidentally, Huawei rolls out updates in batches, and may take a few weeks to finish the rollout of 18.104.22.168. If your device is yet to receive the update, it should be eligible in subsequent batches.