CES 2019 | Samsung updates the ultra-slim Notebook 9 Pro
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pro convertible is back with an entirely new design and updated hardware. Unveiled at CES, this refreshed 2-in-1 ultra-slim portable features an Active Pen — bundled in the standard retail package — with no less than 4,000 pressure sensitivity levels, a premium-looking metal case with diamond-cut edges, but its technical specs keep it in the mid-range sector of the market.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the new Samsung Notebook 9 Pro:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB LPDDR3; 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD and microSD slot
- Display: 13.3-inch full HD touchscreen with 350 nits brightness
- Graphics: Intel UHD 620 integrated adapter
- Connectivity: 2 x Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.84 pounds; 12.1 x 8.1 x 0.55 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 55 Wh with Fast Charging; up to 14 hours
In addition to the above, the new Samsung Notebook 9 Pro also sports two 1.5 W speakers and a Thunder Amp, a fingerprint scanner, an HD webcam, and a backlit keyboard.
Leaving aside Samsung's statement saying that this machine "will be available in early 2019," there is no official information about the pricing and availability of the Notebook 9 Pro yet. We will probably hear more in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Indian citizens welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros