Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020) hits the US market
Starting today, the new Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 is available for purchase across the United States. Although Samsung dropped the AMOLED display for an LCD one to keep the price within reasonable limits, this new Android slate comes with quite a few features that make it an attractive product.
Without further ado, here are the highlights of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020):
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage, as well as microSD cards up to 1 TB
- Display: 10.4-inch TFT LCD WUXGA+ (2,000 x 1,200 pixels)
- Operating system: Android Q
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP rear
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 + 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
- Speakers: four speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Size/Weight: 9.75 x 6.20 x 0.28 inch; 1.05 pounds
- Battery: 7,040 mAh USB Type-C 2.0 fast charging
There are only three color choices for the new Galaxy Tab A7 — Dark Gray and Gold, available through Samsung's stores and all major retailers, as well as the Amazon-exclusive Silver models. Those who will purchase this slate until October 25 will also get a 50 percent discount for the US$49.99 Book Cover Case.