Samsung Galaxy A7 shows up on GFXBench
Samsung Galaxy A7 has not been officially confirmed yet, but its user agent profile has been spotted on Samsung's website already. Now the device known as SM-A700 has just been spotted on GFXBench, where most of its specs and features can be checked by anyone.
The GFXBench database for the Samsung Galaxy A7 reveals the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD touchscreen "with at least 5 finger gesture support"
- Cameras: 4.7 MP front with 1080p video recording, 12 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity and sensors: WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth, accelerometer, barometer, light, GPS and compass, proximity
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
According to SamMobile, Samsung will announce the Galaxy A7 next month, together with another two A series handsets, both powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC. Its price tag is expected to fall between $450 USD and $500 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros