Samsung Galaxy E5 and Galaxy E7 details leak online
Samsung seems to throw a lot of new Android handsets into the mid-range and low-end areas of the market these days and details about two models of the upcoming E series were just unveiled by SamMobile. Their exclusive article claims most features of the handsets are common, including the Qualcomm Snapdragon chip user and the (unfortunately) non-removable battery.
These are the highlights of the two handsets mentioned above, known as Galaxy E7 and Galaxy E5:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED with 1,280X720 pixels (Galaxy E7) and 5-inch Super AMOLED with 1,280X720 pixels (Galaxy E5)
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back (E7) and 5 MP front, 8 MP back (E5)
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2950 mAh (E7) and 2300 mAh (E5)
Both handsets will be less than 0.29-inch thick and may sport metal bodies, but this fact has not been confirmed by SamMobile's inside sources yet. Samsung still has to confirm the Galaxy A7 for now, so the Galaxy E5 and Galaxy E7 will probably arrive in early 2015.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros