Samsung Galaxy J1 specs unveiled
Next to the Galaxy A and E series, Samsung will also launch the Galaxy J lineup in the coming months. The Galaxy A family has been officially announced already, while a new leak that comes from an insider now reveals the detailed specs of the Galaxy J1 (SM-J100) handset.
SamMobile published an exclusive report about the alleged specs of the Samsung Galaxy J1. Here they are:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Marvell PXA1980 (64-bit, quad-core)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT LCD with 800X480 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 1850 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.27 pounds; 5.08X2.68X0.35 inches
In terms of pricing, the Galaxy J family is expected to join the low-end market, next to the existing Galaxy Y. The unveiling date of the Galaxy J1 is unknown for now, but it would not be a surprise to see it showing up at CES 2015 next month.