Samsung Galaxy Grand Max hits South Korea tomorrow
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Samsung has just unveiled a new handset in South Korea, namely the Galaxy Grand Max. This Android smartphone has a large 5.25-inch screen and comes with mid-range features, but it also offers 4G LTE connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Max has the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.25-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front with 120-degree wide-angle lens, 13 MP back with autofocus, LED flash, HDR
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WiFi direct and hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 5.75X2.94X0.31 inches
- Battery: lithium-ion 2500 mAh
This Android smartphone with a new pattern on the back cover will be available for purchase in South Korea starting tomorrow for roughly $290 USD. Worldwide availability and pricing are still unknown.
Samsung Tomorrow (translated from Korean)