Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 specs leak online
Samsung launched the Galaxy Grand 2 in India earlier this year, and now its alleged successor has just been spotted on GFXBench. Samsung SM-G7200 seems to be the upcoming Galaxy Grand 3 and most of its specs are present on the GFXBench page that went online at the beginning of this week.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 3/SM-G7200 is expected to come with the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch touchscreen "with at least five finger gesture support" and 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
The Samsung SM-G7200 appears to be a single SIM device and does not come with any advanced features such as NFC, light sensor, or barometer. Pricing, availability and detailed specs are expected to be unveiled in the coming weeks, but nothing has been officially confirmed yet.