Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks online
Existing Samsung Galaxy Grand handsets are budget devices with large screens, but low resolution and rather weak specs. The recently leaked Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime promises to largely improve the front camera, while most other specs are expected to remain unchanged.
These are the yet unofficial specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch touchscreen with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back with 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, dual SIM and 3G connectivity
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is expected to arrive in Vietnam next month and other markets should get it soon after that as well. All the above should be taken with a grain of salt for the time being since nothing has been confirmed yet. As soon as more information on international availability and pricing comes out, we will get back to this handset.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: