Palit intros dual-fan, dual-BIOS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 JetStream
Palit has just unveiled a dual-fan, dual-BIOS video card that joins the JetStream lineup. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 JetStream will hit the market soon and comes with quite a few interesting features that aim to provide both flexibility, reliability, as well as silent operation or maximum performance, as needed.
Without further ado, these are the highlights of the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 JetStream:
- 14 Gbps, 256-bit, 8 GB GDDR6 memory.
- 1500 MHz graphics clock, 1725 MHz boost.
- Two die casting molded "Aluminum Alloy Armor" plates covering the circuit board.
- Customizable ARGB lighting.
- Dual BIOS - performance and silent modes.
- Two-ball bearing fans with low vibration, long life, and IP5X dust resistance.
- DrMOS for high current circuits, low noise operation, and less heat generated.
- A whole-new ThunderMaster software suite for controlling overclock settings, fan speeds, LED effects, GPU status.
- Honeycomb bracket for up to 15% better airflow.
Since the reference RTX 3070 design has a price tag of US$499, the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 JetStream should come with a US$5xx price tag, but there is no information about the launch date and pricing available yet. Right now, Palit has no less than 14 RTX 30 series video cards listed, although some of them are not available for purchase yet. You can find the entire lineup on this page.
Palit Products (official product page)