OnePlus 3 gets OxygenOS 3.2.2
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The latest flagship killer by OnePlus has just begun to receive a new OxygenOS update. Carrying version number 3.2.2, this update fixes most of the problems recently discovered to plague the popular OnePlus 3 handset.
According to the official forum post about OxygenOS 3.2.2's release, these are the changes this new firmware brings:
- improved notification management for Doze mode
- disabled fingerprint reader while in pocket
- NFC toggle now in Quick Settings
- alert slider/silent mode issue fix
- improved noise cancellation while recording video
- 4K video recording codec update
- latest security patches
- various minor optimizations
OxygenOS 3.2.2 will probably end up as one of the last few updates based on Android Marshmallow for OnePlus 3 before Android Nougat-based ones begin to arrive. Its rollout is incremental as usual, so those who did not get the notification yet should not worry. OnePlus promises "to get everyone covered as quickly as possible," so stay tuned for the update or check for it manually if you are really in a hurry to get it.