OxygenOS 3.2.1 rolls out
OnePlus has recently started to roll out OxygenOS 3.2.0, but now they are dropping that update and moving straight ahead to the next version. OxygenOS 3.2.1 has a few improvements compared to 3.2.0, but those who did not get that version can skip it and update to 3.2.1 instead. For now, the only handset targeted by the update is OnePlus 3.
According to the official OnePlus forums, these are some of the highlights of OxygenOS 3.2.1:
- sRGB mode in developer options
- improved RAM management and GPS performance
- enhanced audio playback quality
- fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps, Gallery issues, as well as some notification problems
- updated custom icon packs
- improved camera functionality and quality
- added the latest security patches from Google
The update is obviously based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and rolls out incrementally, as usual. Those who did not get the new firmware yet can always perform a manual check, or just wait for the update notification to show up.