Nexus 9 with LTE hits T-Mobile
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
T-Mobile had plans to launch the Nexus 9 tablet in early December, but they announced a delay. While the carrier's message revealed that this 9-inch Android slate would go on sale "on a date to be determined," it seems T-Mobile users are quite lucky after all. Google Nexus 9 arrives just a few days off schedule and makes T-Mobile the first US carrier to add it to the portfolio.
This slate is made by HTC and has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.3 GHz 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 8.9-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,536X2,048 pixels and 281 ppi
- Cameras: 1.6 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus, HDR, geotagging, and LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Direct and hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP and apt-X, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.96 pounds; 8.09X6.05X0.31 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: Lithium-polymer 6700 mAh, non-removable; up to 8.5 hours mixed use
This 32 GB 4G LTE version of Nexus 9 has a full retail price of $599.76 USD, but can be acquired from T-Mobile for $0 down and 24 monthly payments of $24.99 USD each. Various offers can be purchased with the tablet as well, such as Free Data for Life (200 MB of free data each month as long as the customer stays with T-Mobile) or the Simple Choice voice plan.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros