Google announces Nexus 9 tablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
In addition to Lollipop, "the sweetest Android release yet," the 6-inch Nexus smartphone and the Nexus Player TV box, Google announced earlier this week a new Nexus tablet as well. The Nexus 9 slate is made by HTC as most rumors already revealed. Its design allows users to easily turn this tablet into a notebook, when teamed up with a keyboard case.
Google Nexus 9 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.3 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 SoC (64-bit version)NVIDIA Tegra K1 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage, but no microSD
- Display: 8.9-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1,536X2,048 pixels and 281 ppi
- Cameras: 1.6 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: 3G/4G LTE or WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Direct and hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP and apt-X, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.93 pounds; 8.98X6.05X0.31 inches
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 6700 mAh, non-removable
Pre-orders can be placed starting today while the Google Nexus 9 will hit the stores in early November. These are the prices: $399 USD (WiFi-only with 16 GB), $479 USD (WiFi-only with 32 GB), and $599 USD for the 4G LTE-enabled version with 32 GB of storage.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros