Google Nexus 6 is now official
Google unveiled its upcoming large screen handset yesterday, next to the next major Android version. The new Nexus handset is made by Motorola, having specs that place it in the high-end range of the market. Google Nexus 6 will ship next month loaded with Android 5.0 Lollipop and has an impressive 6-inch QHD display, aluminium frame, and 13 MP back camera with optical image stabilization.
Nexus 6 packs the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage, but no microSD
- Display: 5.96-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1,440X2,560 pixels and 493 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 13 MP back with autofocus, OIS, and dual LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with WiFi Direct and hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 LE + A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.41 pounds; 6.27X3.27X0.40 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: non-removable Lithium-polymer 3220 mAh; up to 24 hours talk time and 330 hours standby
The Nexus 6 comes with a Turbo Charger that delivers up to six hours of use from a 15-minute charge and dual front-facing stereo speakers. It will be available for pre-order before the end of this month, but pricing information is not available yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros