Nexus 6 hits US Cellular
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Google announced the Motorola-built Nexus 6 phablet back in October and made it available for purchase one month later. Now, the 5.96-inch Android 5.0 Lollipop handset can be purchased from various carriers. The latest one to add Nexus 6 to its portfolio is US Cellular.
US Cellular's Nexus 6 packs the same specs and features of the "pure" model sold by T-Mobile or directly by Google, as you can see below:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 with Adreno 420 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.96-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1,440X2,560 pixels and 493 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 13 MP back with autofocus, auto HDR, OIS, dual LED flash, 4K video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with WiFi Direct and hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 LE + A2DP, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.41 pounds; 6.27X3.27X0.40 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: embedded Lithium-polymer 3220 mAh; up to 24 hours talk time and 330 hours standby
Google Nexus 6 from US Cellular costs $199.99 USD or $249.99 USD, depending on the amount of internal storage (the purchase of a two-year contract is also required). Customers who want to use the handset with a prepaid card have to spend $660 USD or $730 USD for a new Nexus 6 phablet from US Cellular. A $40 USD activation fee applies in both cases mentioned above.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros