CES 2019 | MSI's latest GE75/63 Raider gaming laptops combine unique esthetics with powerful specs
RGB lighting and great esthetics are very important for users who prefer a more customized experience, and MSI has the Raider series that caters to these aspects. The updated chassis of the new 17.3-inch GE75 and 15.6-inch GE63 Raider models now house the powerful RTX 2000 mobility GPUs from Nvidia along with Intel's gen 8 Core i7 CPUs.
Both models feature the same standard features, which include:
• Thin bezel 144 Hz FHD IPS-grade displays
• Up to RTX 2080 mobility GPUs
• 1x M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3 slot, 1x M.s NVMe / SATA SSD slot, 2.5-inch SATA HDD
• Per-key RGB gaming keyboard by SteelSeries
• Dynaudio sound system with Giant Speaker, ESS Sabre HiFi audio card + Nahimic 3 audio enhancer
Each model comes with a different lighting option on the cover. Thus, the GE63 features two L-shaped cutouts with RGB lighting, while the GE75 integrates two subtle 3D Dragon Spines with anodized red diamond-cut finish. MSI also added the new Cooler Boost 5 system that allows for advanced overclocking and tweaking for the CPU, GPU and the RAM components. Surprisingly enough, even if the 17.3-inch model is obviously larger, the two models have the same 5.73 lbs weight.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros