Lenovo Miix 320 Windows convertible leaks online
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Last year's Lenovo Miix 310 convertible will get a direct successor soon, as revealed by a few recent rumors, as well as by Lenovo itself. Although the Miix 320 convertible has not been officially announced, it was spotted on Lenovo's official websites for a while.
These are the detailed specs of the Miix 320 convertible:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5 "Cherry Trail"
- Memory/Storage: up to 4 GB RAM; up to 128 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch multitouch with up to 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1XUSB Type-C, 2XUSB 2.0, micro HDMI
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Autonomy: up to 10 hours
In addition to the above, a headset jack and stereo speakers are also present. The tablet itself weighs about 1.2 pounds, having 0.3 inches in thickness. Once the detachable keyboard is added, the resulting device weighs 2.2 pounds and has a thickness of 0.7 inches.
There is no information about the pricing and launch date, but we should see the Lenovo Miix 320 surface at the end of the month in Barcelona, during the MWC 2017 show.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros