LG DM-01G with Mickey Mouse Swarovski smart cover launches in Japan
Japan carrier NTT DoCoMo introduced this week a new smartphone family from LG that has been customized with Walt Disney's character Mickey Mouse and Swarovski crystals. The handset dubbed LG DM-01G features a Mickey Mouse home button, as well as a cover with Swarovski crystals that rise from Cinderella's castle.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 2.4 MP front, 13.2 MP back
- Battery: 2920 mAh (removable)
While the original article about this handset published by The Korea Herald does not reveal the remaining specs, it would not be a surprise to see the handset also packing a microSD slot, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, and to run at least Android 5.0 Lollipop, if not 5.1.
LG DM-01G comes in blue, white, and pink, but pricing and availability outside Japan have not been unveiled yet, so this handset may not reach any foreign market after all.