HTC Butterfly 3 is now official
HTC has launched the Butterfly J waterproof smartphone in Japan back in May. This handset is based on the notorious HTC One M9 flagship, and it looks like HTC has finally decided to make it available in Taiwan as well. This time, the phone is called HTC Butterfly 3, but there is virtually no difference between it and the Butterfly J.
These are the main specs and features of the (not so) new HTC Butterfly 3:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.2-inch WQHD LCD multitouch with 1,440X2,560 pixels
- Cameras: 13 MP BSI and f/2.0 front, 20 MP with Sapphire crystal lens on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, HDMI MHL 3.0, micro USB, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.94X2.87X0.39 inches
- Battery: 2700 mAh
- Colors: gray, red, dark blue
The phone is protected from both dust and water, carrying the IPX57 certification. HTC Butterfly 3 is expected to hit the Taiwanese market on October 20, but there is no information on its pricing or future availability in other markets for now.
HTC Taiwan (translated)
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros