HTC unveils One M9+ Supreme Camera Edition
HTC One M9 has been used as the base for the One M9+, the differences between these two handsets being minor. Now, a slightly improved HTC One M9+ has been unveiled in Taiwan and looks like it will stay there at least for a while. HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Edition takes the One M9+ and gives it 3-in-1 fusion focus, a feature that replaces the secondary camera with laser autofocus found in both the One M9 and One M9+.
The main highlights of this special edition handset are similar to the One M9+, as you can see below:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,440X2,560 pixels
- Cameras: 13 MP front, 21 MP with OIS and f/2.2 aperture on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, micro USB, GPS with GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with HTC Sense
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.37 pounds; 5.94X2.83X0.38 inches
- Battery: 2840 mAh
The HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Edition can deliver an impressive focus speed of just 0.1 seconds, also offering phase detection, optical image stabilization, and dual LED flash. Its features also include front-facing BoomSound speakers.
Availability and pricing outside Taiwan are unknown for now, but as soon as we hear something new about this photo-centric handset we will get back to it.
HTC Taiwan (translated)