HTC One X9 leaks online
The recently launched HTC Desire 828 and One A9 might soon get a follower, and its name is expected to be One X9. The new member of the One family of HTC handsets has been unveiled by a teaser image that does not say much, except its name, then two headlines - "pursuit of brilliance" and "Packed with city smarts."
Since none of the two headlines above seem to say anything about the specs or features of this upcoming smartphone, these are the highlights that have been mentioned by recent rumors about it:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; unknown internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch multitouch with 2,560X1,440 pixels
- Cameras: 4 MP UltraPixel on front, 23 MP on the back
- Audio: BoomSound speakers
- Battery: 3500 mAh
The image mentioned earlier has been spotted on Weibo so it could be nothing more than a render made by some HTC fan without access to any inside information. If this is not the case, then an official announcement should come out soon, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros