Huawei unveils G7 Plus mid-ranger
Huawei is pretty busy these days, but that does not come as a surprise given the fact the company is the new leader of the Chinese mobile market. The Huawei Mate 8 is expected to arrive at the end of the month, but in the meantime they announced a new mid-ranger, namely the G7 Plus.
Huawei G7 Plus has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 13 MP wide aperture main camera with OIS on the back, front camera (no details revealed)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Colors: gold, gray, silver
With a price of roughly $330 USD in Thailand, the Huawei G7 Plus proves to be an interesting choice for those looking to get an affordable, solid smartphone that has an aluminum aviation grade chassis and a fingerprint reader. Availability and pricing on other markets have not been unveiled yet.