Fujitsu intros two business Windows 8.1 tablets
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Fujitsu announced yesterday the arrival of two next-gen tablets for the business market, namely Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q555 and Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q335. The first one is a 2-in-1 semi-rugged tablet with a 10-inch display, while the Q335 features an 8-inch screen. According to the official press release, "Our next-generation tablets were purpose-built with an attachable keyboard, enterprise-grade security, optimized connectivity and a cradle, all of which enable users to accomplish their tasks whether they are working on the road, virtually, or from a workplace."
The Stylistic Q555 has a thin design and weighs only 1.47 pounds. Its 10.1-inch WUXGA display supports pen input and the docking cradle "delivers a desktop-like experience when in the office." This 2-in-1 convertible promises to offer 11 hours of battery life on a single charge.
The smaller Stylistic Q335 "is designed leveraging the same world-class innovation and a deep understanding of user requirements." Its product page is already available and shows the following details:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 8-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X800 pixels and pen support
- Cameras: 1.26 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, micro USB
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing and one-year free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal or Windows 8.1 Pro, both 32-bit versions
- Battery life: up to 9.5 hours
Fujitsu should announce the details regarding the configurations up for sale, their prices and availability next month. Until then, please feel free to check the press release below.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros