Fujitsu intros two business Windows 8.1 tablets
Fujitsu announced yesterday the arrival of two next-gen tablets for the business market, namely Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q555 and Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q335. The first one is a 2-in-1 semi-rugged tablet with a 10-inch display, while the Q335 features an 8-inch screen. According to the official press release, "Our next-generation tablets were purpose-built with an attachable keyboard, enterprise-grade security, optimized connectivity and a cradle, all of which enable users to accomplish their tasks whether they are working on the road, virtually, or from a workplace."
The Stylistic Q555 has a thin design and weighs only 1.47 pounds. Its 10.1-inch WUXGA display supports pen input and the docking cradle "delivers a desktop-like experience when in the office." This 2-in-1 convertible promises to offer 11 hours of battery life on a single charge.
The smaller Stylistic Q335 "is designed leveraging the same world-class innovation and a deep understanding of user requirements." Its product page is already available and shows the following details:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 8-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1,280X800 pixels and pen support
- Cameras: 1.26 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, micro USB
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing and one-year free subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal or Windows 8.1 Pro, both 32-bit versions
- Battery life: up to 9.5 hours
Fujitsu should announce the details regarding the configurations up for sale, their prices and availability next month. Until then, please feel free to check the press release below.