Fujitsu Stylistic Q584 waterproof tablet comes to the United States
Fujitsu unveiled the Stylistic Q584 waterproof Windows 8 tablet last month but the US market only got it yesterday. The Q584 is not the first water resistant Windows-powered device from Fujitsu, as the Japanese company recently launched the waterproof IS12T Windows Phone.
The base version of the 10.1-inch Stylistic Q584 tablet comes with the following features and specs:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3770 up to 2.39 GHz with Intel HD Graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR3; 64 GB eMMC flash memory internal and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch WQXGA LED backlit with 2,560X1,600 pixels and 400 nits, Dual Digitizer (capacitive multi-touch and pen input)
- Camera: 8 MP back, 2 MP front
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 1XUSB 3.0, 1Xmicro USB, Bluetooth 4.0, docking connector
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Battery/Autonomy: 32 WHr; up to 11 hours
The price of the configuration mentioned above is $879 but customers can customize the Fujitsu Stylistic Q584 as they wish and the price will also change accordingly. The list of available options includes 128 GB eMMC flash memory ($200 more), integrated NFC ($50 more) or dedicated GPS module ($75 extra). Fujitsu also offers a keyboard cover for $229 and a docking cradle, priced at $59 alone or $79 with AC adapter.
The slate can be ordered from Fujitsu.com with free two day shipping for the time being and is covered by a one year standard warranty.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros