CES 2015 | E FUN unveils three new Windows convertibles
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
E FUN is now the fifth largest tablet supplier in the US and will bring three Nextbook Windows tablets at CES 2015. These new models have the following screen sizes: 10.1, 11.6, and 12.5 inches. All will be shown at next week's event in South Hall meeting room MP25477.
According to Jean Philippe Bouchard, research director, tablets at IDC, the 2-in-1 product category is expected to enjoy a solid growth this year. This will be mainly driven by lower priced convertibles that can fill a void in the market. "Consumers are interested in the 2-in-1 form factor, but early products were prohibitively expensive. E FUN is throwing open the category to more people, and that’s always a good thing," says Bouchard.
The new E FUN Nextbook models have the following highlights:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR3L RAM; 32 GB (10.1-inch) or 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 10.1-inch 1,280X800 IPS, 11.6-inch 1,366X768 IPS, or 12.5-inch 1,366X768 TN capacitive multitouch
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 2 MP rear
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, mini HDMI
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
According to the official press release, the 10.1-inch model comes with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year, 60 Skype world minutes per month, as well as one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
These Windows slates will hit the market in May for $229, $249, and $279 USD (MSRPs for 10.1-inch, 11.6-inch, and 12.5-inch models).
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros