E FUN Nextbook Windows tablet available on Black Friday for only $99 USD
E Fun announced a new 8-inch Windows tablet earlier this week. The Nextbook slate is scheduled to go on sale in Walmart stores for only $99 USD on Black Friday. This is the second Windows tablet from E Fun, a company that is the fifth largest tablet supplier in the United States.
E Fun Nextbook has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage, microSD support up to 64 GB, and 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage for one year
- Display: 8-inch capacitive multitouch with 1,280X800 pixels
- Cameras: front webcam, 2 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro USB, mini HDMI
- Operating system/Software: Windows 8.1; Microsoft Office 365 Personal (one-year subscription), Nook, and 60 Skype world minutes per month
- Battery: 4000 mAh
E Fun Nextbook weighs less than one pound and has 8.5X4.6 inches in size. During the one-day Black Friday promotion, its retail package will include a free 16 GB microSD memory card. The tablet can be purchased now for $149 USD from Walmart.com and will hit SamsClub.com next month.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros