Eurocom launches Sky X9E3 VR Ready high-performance laptop
Eurocom has just unleashed a new behemoth that comes with overclockable desktop processors, SLI graphics, an impressive amount of storage, and the top configurations use a 780 W AC adapter. Its maker describes the new Sky X9E3 as "an SLI Ready and VR capable super high-performance supercomputer laptop."
Eurocom Sky X9E3 has the following technical specs and hardware/software options:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K, i7-7700, or i7-7700K
- Memory/Storage: 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB DDR4 RAM; up to 14 TB
- Display: 17.3-inch FHD, QHD, and 4K UltraHD options
- Graphics: single desktop graphics card and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0, 2XThunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C, multiple Wireless LAN options, external TV Tuner option, 5XUSB 3.0, 2XRJ45 LAN ports
- Operating system: Ubuntu Linux, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions), Microsoft Office options also available
- Weight: 12.4 pounds
- Power adapter: 330 W, 660 W (2X330 W), 780 W
This impressive machine is ready to support VR headsets such as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. In addition to the specs and options mentioned above, it also comes with a biometric fingerprint reader, a Kensington lock slot, Infineon SLB965-TCG encryption, Professional Display Calibration, 10 language choices for the keyboard, and more.
The price of the Eurocom Sky X9E3 starts at $2,499 USD. For more details, please check the press release after the image gallery below.