Chuwi Hi10 Plus tablet coming next week
Chuwi is a company that already released a dual-boot Windows/Remix OS 2.0 tablet and now that slate gets a slightly improved sibling. The new Chuwi Hi10 Plus is similar to the Chuwi Vi10 Plus, packing a solid set of specs and features for a competitive price.
Chuwi Hi10 Plus has the following highlights:
- Processor: Intel Atom x5 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage
- Display: 10.8-inch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 450 nits brightness
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 2 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Windows 10 and Remix OS 2.0
- Weight: 1.51 pounds
- Battery: 8,400 mAh
This tablet has an aluminum body and can be easily turned into a convertible with the help of a detachable magnetic docking keyboard. Unfortunately, the keyboard is not included in the package and must be purchased separately. Also sold separately is the HiPen H2 stylus, another accessory that improves the user experience when using the Hi10 Plus.
Chuwi Hi10 Plus will go on sale on September 12 for about $239 USD on GearBest and other similar websites.