IFA 2016 | Asus ZenPad 3S 10 coming soon
Although this MediaTek-powered tablet for media consumers in need of high-end audio capabilities and a high-resolution display was supposed to hit Taiwan last month, we still have no idea about its international launch date and pricing. However, the Asus ZenPad 3S 10 is present at IFA these days, so it should become available on a global scale starting this month.
The specs remain the same as revealed back in July, only that a 64 GB version also seems to be in the cards now. For those who missed the article on the official announcement of the ZenPad 3S 10, here are its highlights:
- Processor: MediaTek MT8176 SoC with PowerVR GX6250 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 9.7-inch multitouch LED with 2,048X1,536 pixels, Active Pen support
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS with GLONASS, Miracast
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.95 pounds; 9.47X6.44X0.23-0.28 inches
- Battery: 5,900 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 support
The tablet also features a fingerprint reader, while the audio capabilities should be more than enough for most users - NXP smart amplifier for higher volume without distortion, HRA support for enjoying 24-bit/192 kHz audio, as well as 7.1 surround.
Unfortunately, pricing and availability will depend on the market. Once we bump into any new information about the ZenPad 3S 10 becoming available for purchase in a new market, we will let you know, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros