Asus ZenPad 3S 10 LTE now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Asus quietly unleashed a new ZenPad tablet today in Malaysia. Dubbed ZenPad 3S 10 LTE, this Android slate is a powerful device that focuses on multimedia consumption, having a premium forged aluminum body design.
Asus ZenPad 3S 10 LTE comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 9.7-inch IPS with 2,048X1,536 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Battery/Autonomy: 7,800 mAh; up to 16 hours
- Colors: gray
Asus ships the ZenPad 3S 10 LTE with a Z Stylus that features 1,024 levels of pressure and has a 150-hour autonomy, a protective cover, and a stand. For now, it can only be purchased in Malaysia for around $405 USD. We will get back to it once it reaches other regions as well, so stay tuned.
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros