Asus ZenPad 3S 10 is now official
The ZenPad 3S 10 has arrived yesterday as expected, and now all its technical details are public. Unfortunately, it will not hit the market this month, but in August.
Asus ZenPad 3S 10 will launch with the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT8176 SoC with PowerVR GX6250 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 9.7-inch multitouch LED with 2,048X1,536 pixels, Active Pen support
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS with GLONASS, Miracast
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.95 pounds; 9.47X6.44X0.23-0.28 inches
- Battery: 5,900 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 support
This slate also features 24-bit/192 kHz DTS audio and a fingerprint reader. It has a metallic body and the only model number revealed so far is Z500M. Its price in Taiwan will be around $340 USD at launch, next month. Unfortunately, there is no information about the international availability of the ZenPad 3S 10 yet.