IFA 2016 | Medion unveils 12.5-inch Akoya P3401T detachable notebook
The Medion P3401T will be a versatile tablet with three practical modes in a sleek and stylish aluminum design. The included keyboard base can turn it into a full-fledged notebook and the integrated kickstand on the back of the tablet allows for wide angles for movies and presentations. Expect the model to ship by Q4 2016 starting for 600 Euros.
Other core specifications include a 12.5-inch FHD multi-touch display, a Core m7 CPU, up to 8 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and a 512 GB SSD. The tablet portion itself weighs just under 900 g and can last for up to 8 hours on a single charge for high mobility. The two speakers are Dolby Audio Premium certified for crisp playback and the reversible USB Type-C port should provide easy transferring of data.
802.11ac WLAN comes standard and video conferencing is possible via the front-facing 2 MP camera. The rear camera is 5 MP for quick snapshots when traveling.
Technical specifications for the Medion P3401T (according to manufacturer):
- Up to Intel Core m7 CPU
- Intel HD Graphics
- 31.8 cm (12.5") Full HD Multitouch 1080p Display
- Up to 512 GB SSD
- Up to 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- High-Definition-Audio with 2 speakers, Dolby Audio Premium certified
- Intel Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11ac with integrated Bluetooth 4.1
- Integrated Webcam and Microphone, Rear 5 Megapixel, Front 2 Megapixel
- Up to 8-hour battery life
- Sleek and lightweight design with aluminum back and kickstand
- Software: Windows 10 Home
- Connectivity: 1 x SDXC card reader, 1x USB 3.0 Type-C, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Pogo-Pin connector, DC-in port, 1x Audio Jack
- Dimensions and weight: Tablet: 315 x 203 x 10 mm / 894 g | Keyboard: 317 x 205 x 6 mm / 370 g
- Included Accessories: Keyboard base, 2-cell Li-Polymer battery, AC adapter, Warranty card, user manual