IFA 2016 | Archos 133 Oxygen tablet now official
The Archos Oxygen tablet lineup has been around for a while, offering slates in various sizes - 7, 8, and 10.1 inches. Soon, this family will have a new member, the 13.3-inch Archos 133 Oxygen. This slate is on display at IFA 2016 and is expected to hit the market in November.
Archos 133 Oxygen has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Rockchip RK3368 SoC with PowerVR SGX6110 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR3; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 13.3-inch capacitive multitouch IPS with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro HDMI, 2Xmicro USB with USB host via OTG cable (sold separately)
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.58 pounds; 13.35X8.62X0.41 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: lithium-ion 10,000 mAh; 5 hours of regular use, up to 168 hours standby
This large Android tablet is expected to go on sale worldwide starting in November, for a price of £179.99 GBP - roughly $238 USD at current exchange rate. Those who will visit IFA these days can find it in hall 25, booth 206.
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.