Aida64 v5.90 update adds support for Ryzen Summit Ridge and Apollo Lake
FinalWire is now rolling out the latest version of its popular diagnostic and benchmarking tool Aida64. As of version 5.90, the software will be optimized for systems running AMD Ryzen Summit Ridge and even Zen-based server processors. Temperature, voltage, and fan speed readings from the AM4 socket type have also been added. Detailed SPD information for DDR4 XMP 2.0 RAM will be recognized alongside AMD B350 and X370 chipsets and 5 Gbps LAN controllers.
The new version further optimizes support for SSE4, AES-NI, and SHA extensions for Intel's Apollo Lake family of low-power desktops and mobile SoCs. First-time support is added for Gemini Lake and Xeon Knights Mill HPC CPUs.
Alongside HWiNFO64, Aida64 is a commonly used tool in our reviews for pulling data and monitoring hardware during stress testing.
New Aida64 v5.90 features according to manufacturer:
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Ryzen Summit Ridge processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update support
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Apollo Lake SoC
- Improved support for Intel Cannonlake, Coffee Lake, Denverton, Kaby Lake-X, Skylake-X CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen server processors
- Preliminary support for Intel Gemini Lake SoC and Knights Mill HPC CPU
- NZXT Kraken X52 sensor support
- Socket AM4 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel B250, H270, Q270 and Z270 chipset based motherboards
- EastRising ER-OLEDM032 (SSD1322) OLED support
- SMBIOS 3.1.1 support
- Crucial M600, Crucial MX300, Intel Pro 5400s, SanDisk Plus, WD Blue SSD support
- Improved support for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Advanced support for HighPoint RocketRAID 27xx RAID controllers
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6