CES 2017 | Acer announces Chromebook 11 N7 (C731)
Today at CES in Las Vegas, Acer has unveiled a new Chromebook for the education market. Dubbed Chromebook 11 N7 (C731), the new Chrome OS-driven machine is compliant with the U.S. Military Standard 810G and promises to deliver up to 12 hours of autonomy on a single charge.
Acer Chromebook 11 N7 (C731) has a fanless design and comes with a touchscreen option as well (model C731T). Its specs and features include the following:
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3060
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB LPDDR3; 16 GB or 32 GB eMMC
- Display: 11.6-inch TFT LCD (C731) or 11.60inch touchscreen IPS (C731T), both with 1,366X768 pixels
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: Intel dual band Wireless AC, 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0, 2XUSB 3.0, SD card reader, HDMI
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.98 pounds; 11.72X8.27X0.87 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 4,090 mAh 3-cell lithium-ion; up to 12 hours
- Color: granite gray
A few Chromebook 11 N7 models will become available in North America this month, starting at $229.99 USD. The EMEA region will get them one month later, with prices starting at €299 EUR.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros