Vivaldi 2.4 comes with customizable toolbars, multiple user profiles, and more
Vivaldi, the browser that is the spiritual successor to Opera 12, is now back with an update that pushes it even higher, although its user base is still very small when compared to the masses that use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Vivaldi 2.4 fixes 42 bugs and comes with 9 new features, such as the ability to move buttons between toolbars and set up multiple user profiles, a new built-in calculator, and more.
To find out more about Vivaldi 2.4's "next level toolbar customization" capabilities, feel free to check this blog post. However, if you just want a quick roundup of the new features, here they are:
- Navigation Toolbar buttons are now removable.
- The user can move buttons between the Navigation and Status toolbars.
- Select and bookmark multiple tabs at once.
- Multiple user profiles, each with a separate set of Speed Dials, Extensions, Bookmarks, cookies, browsing history, and so on.
- A built-in calculator has been added to Quick Commands.
- Improved control over Tab Stack creation, double-click Tab Stack renaming.
Vivaldi 2.4 is available for Windows 7 and later, Mac OS X 10.10 and later, as well as Linux. Sadly, a mobile version is not available yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros