MWC 2017 | Sony Xperia XZ Premium now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Sony Xperia XZ Premium might not have a name easy to remember, but there is one feature that sets it apart from all the other Xperia handsets recently unveiled by the Japanese company. According to the official press release, this new handset offers "the world’s first super slow motion video in a smartphone," but is also the first one to feature a 4K HDR display.
These are the highlights of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch Triluminous 4K HDR with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, X-Reality engine
- Cameras: 13 MP front, 19 MP 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS with 960 fps slow motion video and Predictive Capture, Triple image sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, fingerprint reader
- Operating system: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Battery: 3,230 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 and Smart STAMINA mode
Sadly, the Xperia XZ Premium is not going on sale right away. This handset is expected to hit the US market this spring for a price that should be disclosed then, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros