MWC 2017 | Allview X4 Soul Style now available for 330 Euros
The Allview X4 Soul Style will be similar to its X3 predecessor in screen size but with a number of improvements. Core specifications include:
- 5.5-inch 2.5D FHD display w/ Corning Gorilla Glass
- MediaTek Helio P10 (ARM Cortex-A53) SoC
- Integrated ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB eMMC w/ MicroSD support up to 128 GB
- 13 MP rear Sony IMX258 camera + 16 MP front f/2.0 camera w/ LED flash
- 4010 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8.3 mm thick
In comparison, the Allview X3 shipped with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, a smaller 3150 mAh battery, and less powerful cameras as well.
The X4 Soul Style is now available in Gold and Black color options for about 330 Euros. Users may note that the smartphone is very similar to the previously announced X4 Soul but with an improved front-facing camera and a higher battery capacity for potentially longer battery life. The announcement comes on the heels of other major smartphone reveals at MWC 2017 including the Sony Xperia XZ Premium, ZTE Blade V8 Mini, Huawei P10, and others.