MWC 2017 | General Mobile unveils GM 6 Android One handset
Google's Android One initiative has been around for almost three years aleady, but most devices released under its banner so far were low-end ones. Now, General Mobile unveils a new flagship, namely GM 6.
These are the specs and features of the Android One handset known as General Mobile GM 6:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5-inch LCD multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels with 294 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 5.67X2.81X0.34 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
In addition to the above, the GM 6 handset also comes with a fast fingerprint reader and Dolby audio. According to Google, this smartphone is already available for purchase in Turkey. Other markets should get it as well, but there is nothing to say regarding the price and launch dates yet.
Google Android (on Twitter)
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.