MWC 2017 | General Mobile unveils GM 6 Android One handset
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Google's Android One initiative has been around for almost three years aleady, but most devices released under its banner so far were low-end ones. Now, General Mobile unveils a new flagship, namely GM 6.
These are the specs and features of the Android One handset known as General Mobile GM 6:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5-inch LCD multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels with 294 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 5.67X2.81X0.34 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
In addition to the above, the GM 6 handset also comes with a fast fingerprint reader and Dolby audio. According to Google, this smartphone is already available for purchase in Turkey. Other markets should get it as well, but there is nothing to say regarding the price and launch dates yet.
Google Android (on Twitter)