Sony intros Xperia L1 mid-range smartphone
Sony has just unveiled a new mid-ranger, namely the Xperia L1. This is a MediaTek-powered handset with quite modest specs and features, sporting a design that does not stand out from the Xperia crowd.
The highlights of the Sony Xperia L1 include the following:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.2 front, 13 MP main image shooter on the back with f/2.2, ISO 3200, autofocus, 3X Clear Image Zoom
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with Xperia Actions on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.396 pounds; 5.94X2.91X0.34 inches
- Battery: 2,620 mAh with STAMINA Mode and Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- Colors: black, white, pink
This handset will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM variants. It is expected to reach select markets in Europe, North America, Asia, and other areas in late April. There is no word on its pricing yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros