Sony intros Xperia L1 mid-range smartphone
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Sony has just unveiled a new mid-ranger, namely the Xperia L1. This is a MediaTek-powered handset with quite modest specs and features, sporting a design that does not stand out from the Xperia crowd.
The highlights of the Sony Xperia L1 include the following:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.2 front, 13 MP main image shooter on the back with f/2.2, ISO 3200, autofocus, 3X Clear Image Zoom
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with Xperia Actions on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.396 pounds; 5.94X2.91X0.34 inches
- Battery: 2,620 mAh with STAMINA Mode and Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- Colors: black, white, pink
This handset will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM variants. It is expected to reach select markets in Europe, North America, Asia, and other areas in late April. There is no word on its pricing yet.