Samsung updates the S10 Lite in India with 60 fps UHD video recording and camera app stability improvements
Sooner or later, the latest update for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will be available worldwide. Right now, Indian users are the latest to enjoy the improvements delivered by the software version G770FXXU2ATB2, which mainly targets the photo/video capabilities of the handset.
With a size of around 416 MB, the aforementioned firmware update includes the security patch dated February 1, 2020, as well as the following:
- A new rear camera video recording mode — 16:9 UHD (3,840 X 2,160, 60 fps).
- Super steady mode for UHD video recording.
- Enhanced camera picture quality.
- Improved Camera app stability.
- Better Fingerprint recognition.
- Overall stability improvements.
Those who receive the update notification should also keep in mind that the updates to the security policy make it impossible to revert the process, so they might want to wait for a few days to see if there are also some new bugs that come with the new firmware.
As usual, those who have received the update are welcome to share their thoughts with us in the comments section.