Samsung Portable SSD T5 now available
Yesterday, Samsung Electronics introduced a new Portable SSD T-series drive "that raises the bar for the performance of external memory products." It comes with two color choices, four capacity options, and uses Samsung's latest 64-layer vertical NAND technology, offering top speeds and hardware data encryption in a compact design.
Samsung Portable SSD T5 comes with the following highlights:
- Capacity: 250 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2 10 Gbps
- Transfer speed: up to 540 MB/s
- Hardware Encryption: 256-bit AES
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.11 pounds; 3 X 2.3 X 0.4 inches
- Colors: Alluring Blue (250 GB and 500 GB), Deep Black (1 TB and 2 TB)
- Password protection: Samsung Portable SSD software for Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Android 4.4 KitKat or later
This handy storage accessory comes with a limited three-year warranty, and its retail package includes two connection cables – USB-C to C and USB-C to A. Those interested can find the Samsung Portable SSD T5 already all over the world. The suggested retail price of the 250 GB model is US$129.99.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros