Samsung Galaxy Tab A Plus WiFi variant passes through FCC
Samsung is expected to unveil quite a few mid-range tablets later this year, and one of them was recently spotted passing the FCC certification process. Codenamed SM-P350, this slate entered the rumor mill a few months ago and now is apparently only a few steps away from going official, reports SamMobile.
The same source mentioned above reveals that SM-P350 bears the FCC ID A3LSMP350 and will hit the market as Galaxy Tab A Plus. Even more, these are its alleged features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage (microSD support not mentioned, but most likely)
- Display: 8-inch multitouch with 1,024X600 pixels, S-Pen stylus support
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop (not specified, but most likely)
- Battery: 4,200 mAh
This WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab A Plus is only 0.29 inches thin and a 4G LTE variant known as SM-P351 for now should launch at the same time or soon after it. Unfortunately, there is no official info regarding the launch date, pricing, or detailed specs yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros