Samsung Galaxy Tab A Plus WiFi variant passes through FCC
Samsung is expected to unveil quite a few mid-range tablets later this year, and one of them was recently spotted passing the FCC certification process. Codenamed SM-P350, this slate entered the rumor mill a few months ago and now is apparently only a few steps away from going official, reports SamMobile.
The same source mentioned above reveals that SM-P350 bears the FCC ID A3LSMP350 and will hit the market as Galaxy Tab A Plus. Even more, these are its alleged features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage (microSD support not mentioned, but most likely)
- Display: 8-inch multitouch with 1,024X600 pixels, S-Pen stylus support
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop (not specified, but most likely)
- Battery: 4,200 mAh
This WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab A Plus is only 0.29 inches thin and a 4G LTE variant known as SM-P351 for now should launch at the same time or soon after it. Unfortunately, there is no official info regarding the launch date, pricing, or detailed specs yet.