Samsung Galaxy S5 mini hits AT&T on March 20
AT&T will carry the compact Samsung Galaxy S5 mini smartphone in both its retail stores and online, at www.att.com, starting March 20. According to the official news from the US wireless carrier, this handset provides "ultimate portability without compromising power" and its 4.5-inch screen delivers "rich colors, dark shadows and fast response times for an exceptional viewing experience."
These are the highlights of the Samsung Galaxy S5 mini handsets to reach AT&T:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Exynos 3470 with Mali 400MP4 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch Super AMOLED with 1,280X720 pixels and 326 ppi
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WiFi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.26 pounds; 5.16X2.55X0.36-inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 2,100 mAh; up to 20 hours talk time and 10 days standby
AT&T will offer the Galaxy S5 mini in Charcoal Black finish at $99.99 USD with a two-year agreement, for $428.99 USD without annual commitment, or with an AT&T Next plan, starting at $14.30 USD a month on Next 24.